Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Trading Standards August Bank Holiday Opening Hours

The Trading Standards office will be closed on Monday 25th August and will reopen on Tuesday 26th August at 08:45 (GMT), for all your excess electronic component requirements.

If you have any requirements, please send them over before the bank holiday and we will work on them straight away.

Whilst we are away, please feel free to send your requirements and we will be in touch as soon as we return.

Hope our UK customers and suppliers have a great bank holiday weekend- lets hope we get some sunshine! To everyone else, have a fabulous weekend and we look forward to working with you when we return.

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Great results from our latest Service Evaluation!

Your opinion really matters to us at Trading Standards and we would like to say how much we appreciate all of our suppliers who took the time to give us their feedback on our service.

Our latest service evaluation results are something we are really proud of and wanted to share with everyone. The results have been collected, analysed, picked apart and given a jolly good going through so we can use them to continually improve and develop our services!

Thank you to everybody who took part as it gives us great insight into what you need and allows us to give you an even better service, every time.

Here are some of the main findings we wanted to share with you:

  • Rated as Excellent or Very Good by all participants for competitiveness
  • Our top rated service was professionalism
  • 87.5% of respondents will 'definitely' contact Trading Standards again
  • 75% of respondents said that TS are their Preferred/trusted excess inventory partner with the other 25% calling us their Approved excess inventory partner

These are some amazing results and we are really happy that our suppliers trust us and will continue to use our services. We value every one of our suppliers and are always here for the management of your excess, obsolete, slow-moving and EOL electronic components.

Click to view the 7 great reasons to choose Trading Specialists and if you have any feedback or comments regarding our recent Service Evaluation then please let me know!